Thursday, November 25, 2010
Wednesday, October 20, 2010
· Pictures taken beyond the maximum flash range will be too dark.
· For many cameras that’s only ten feet about four steps away. Check your manual to be sure
· If the subject is further than ten feet from the camera. The picture may be too dark
· Try shooting from a different angle. Kneeling or even lying and shooting up or shooting down from a chair, balcony or staircase can give you an interesting viewpoint.
· Know your camera, learn how to control your flash, have a lot of memory
· Do Not Have Extra Items in Your Photo
· When you take your photo make sure that you do not have extra items in your photo as this cluttered look could distract the persons eyes.
- Windows – Obviously, light is your ally and light comes through windows! Another hot spot in my house is the living room sofa opposite a large window